INSULATION PIERCING CONNECTOR
Insulation piercing connector is mainly composed of reinforced plastic cover, metal blades,Waterproof sealing , silicone grease, high-strength bolt, Shear head and end cap, Insulation piercing connector used to make connection between protected low voltage overhead lines (with neutral), transformers downspout or service drop cable,When the cable needs to be branched or connected, insert the terminal of the cable branch line into the waterproof terminal cap cover. After determining the branch position of the main line, use a socket wrench to twist the torque nut on the clamp. The contact blade will pierce the cable insulation layer during the process. In contact with the conductor, the gasket presses around the punctured position of the cable, and the silicone grease in the shell overflows. When the torque reaches the set value, the nut torque mechanism falls off, the main line and the branch line are connected, and the waterproof performance and electrical effect reach the standard The required parameters. Used in high-rise buildings, civil buildings, street light distribution systems, outdoor overhead lines and other low-voltage power circuits and lighting distribution lines.
Standard: IEC 61284, EN 50483, IRAM2435, NFC33 020.
|Service Line (mm²)||6-35||6-35||35-150||50-240|
|Remarks||ISO to ISO||ISO to ISO||ISO to ISO||ISO to ISO|
Body: Thermoplastic polyamide 66 with fiberglass
Connecting bridge: Copper tinned, Brass tinned, Al
Sealing parts: Flexible PVCEnd cap: Flexible PVC
Grease: Silica gel
Bolt: Hot dip galvanized steel, 8.8 grade
Washer, Nut: Hot dip galvanized steel
Fuse nut: Zinc alloy
Advantage of insulation piercing connector
1. Easy installation, low cost, safe and reliable maintenance-free.
The installation of the piercing connector can be installed with a suitable socket wrench.
2. The cable branch can be made without cutting off the main cable or stripping the insulation layer of the cable. The piercing connector is completely insulated, and it can be live-operated.
3. It can be branched at any position of the cable. There is no need to use terminal boxes and junction boxes.And the piercing connector is resistant to distortion, shockproof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and aging.
4. The use of insulation piercing clamps for cable branching has obvious comprehensive benefits and is more cost-effective than the previous traditional connection methods.
5. Stable electrical performance