Wire Insulated Connector
Wire Insulated Connector are suitable for majority types of LV ABC conductors as well as connections to service and lighting cable cores. When tightening the bolts, the teeth of the contact plates penetrate the insulation and establish a perfect contact. The bolts are tightened until the heads shear off. Tightening torque guaranteed(fuse nut). Stripping of insulation is avoided. Service condition: <1kV, 50/60Hz, -10°C to 55°CStandard: IEC 61284, EN 50483, IRAM2435, NFC33 020.
CRTFJ Series Insulation Piercing Connector
CRTFVO Series Insulation Piercing Connector
Body: Thermoplastic polyamide 66 with fiberglass
Connecting bridge: Copper tinned, Brass tinned, Al
Sealing parts: Flexible PVCEnd cap: Flexible PVC
Grease: Silica gel
Bolt: Hot dip galvanized steel, 8.8 grade
Washer, Nut: Hot dip galvanized steel
Fuse nut: Zinc alloy
• Tested for watertightness at a voltage of 6 kV for 30 min in a waterbath
• Potential free tightening bolts allow safe installations on life lines
• Bimetallic,suitable for aluminium and copper conductors
• Long neck 13 mm shear head nut ensuring reliable installations
• Components not isolated , end cap attached to body
• Insulation material made of weather and UV resistant glass fibre reinforced polymer
Advantage of insulation piercing connector
1. Easy installation, low cost, safe and reliable maintenance-free.
The installation of the piercing connector can be installed with a suitable socket wrench.
2. The cable branch can be made without cutting off the main cable or stripping the insulation layer of the cable. The piercing connector is completely insulated, and it can be live-operated.
3. It can be branched at any position of the cable. There is no need to use terminal boxes and junction boxes.And the piercing connector is resistant to distortion, shockproof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and aging.
4. The use of insulation piercing clamps for cable branching has obvious comprehensive benefits and is more cost-effective than the previous traditional connection methods.
5. Stable electrical performance